BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pure Awesomeness AKA Day 2

Well, today was my 2nd day at the job and I felt like I had the know-how and familiarity with the facility to get a lot more done (asking questions and figuring things out all at the same time, mind you). I've already scheduled to have interviews with potential voltunteers for Friday of next week right after I get back from my vacation. I also got a lot of the swimming lessons organized for next week when I wont be around and am just hoping that my staff know enough what they are doing to get things done uber well (I have confidence in the supervisors so it should be good)! Throughout the day I was just running all over the place, busy with many lil tasks and looking for more to keep myself busy and pushing myself to dive into the role! The staff and members at the facility were still awesome today! Again, I participated in an aquafit class and the instructor was awesome! The whole day was just a huge cauldron of steaming awesome! And I finally got my keys so I can go about the building at will! Muahaha!

0 comments: