Dear Blog,
It has been a while, my love. I am finally feeling compelled to blog again at least just this once.
My life has been wonderful. I enjoy my job (mostly). Living is cheap. I have made good friends who I hang out with most weekends and everything overall is just... nice.
However...
This week I have been feeling a lil depressed. It's a feeling that I almost can't fully identify... It is not culture shock... It is sort of a lonely feeling but it's not something that I feel would be made better by surrounding myself with people...
The truth is I have feelings for someone and I have been choosing to keep things simple and not to push anything onto our friendship. But if I see other people getting close to this person, it bothers me. My rational mind tells me to forget it and move on. Everyone is still only just friends with one another. But I know that other people are interested in him.
I like things as they are. We are fairly new but pretty good friends. I have been trying to control my emotions and just be without feeling the need to pursue anything and to just enjoy the good times that we have.
Buh Bye!
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
That Deep Dark Feeling
Posted by Telefunken at 9:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment