I title this blog "Low" because that is how I feel right now.
However there really isn't any story about how I feel right now so I kind of have nothing to blog about.
Normally in this case I just wouldn't blog at all but I don't know how else to express how I feel.
Despite how I feel right now it has been a decent day.... mostly.... except for the part where a man was very rude to me when I was at work. He is a ridiculous man and everything about him is a joke. He is also incredibly rude, obnoxious, and self absorbed and I hate him with every bit of my being. I know that I should not dwell on the off handed remarks of repulsive wretches of society... but I just can't help but dwell. Also, he is a regular who comes swimming during the time that I work so I will have to see more of him in future... and if he continues to behave in such a way I will react and it will be scary... which may not be good in the workplace.... but his remarks are causing that situation to probably take place. I don't think this situation is really contributing to my low. It just makes me angry more than anything else. He is a very evil man.
Smexy hetero guy sort of invited me to a cool event this week. I don't know if I will go yet.
There is a very annoying guy who wants to have sex with me. I found him attractive before.... but he becomes slightly less so each day.... seeing as he talks about nothing but sex... and I do loves sex... but... he seems to have nothing else to talk about... and all this sex talk just makes him sound like a desperate pervert. So I am now invisible a lil more than usual on MSN.
I got some essay ideas for my class today and am eager to work on a proposal. I think it will be fun.
I made someone mad on SL today and I feel bad about it.
It is now about 9:30pm and I need to get some sleep. I know it is very early.. It isn't even fully dark yet! But... I just get tired early now... and I work at 5:30am all the time.
I still value being alone.
Goodnight.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Low
Posted by Telefunken at 7:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment