This blog entry is to explain where I am in life here and now...
I just got back in the city from visiting my parents over the long weekend and that was swell. Driving back it was cloudy and while driving in the cloudy weather I was listening to Simon & Garfunkle... which is awesome.
Anyway... I am in my last week of my university course and when I am finished.. I can finally call myself a university graduate.... FINALLY...... And I will be applying for a job position in June which would be most awarding if I get it and will also help me get out of debt.... I've also been working out lots and it feels damn good............. and... um.... I've been making arrangements to see someone who I haven't seen in a long time.... Ohhh me...
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Skipping down the path of life... where will it lead?
Posted by Telefunken at 5:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment