Bored.
I am bored.
I want to work every day.
Except for weekends.
I thought I would be able to find a job faster, but things just haven't worked out. At first I was almost happy to take ANY job... but I have turned down those that I am way overqualified for and those from sketchy marketing companies.
I am a reliable worker, I carry a university degree and several other random certifications. I am strong, personable, confident, responsible, a good leader, and several other positive adjectives.
But... I just can't find the right job... and I'm not even looking for something permanent... I just want to find something to do until I leave the country... and after I've been doing this for a while.... it gets depressing. I have nothing to do from day to day, in between applying and searching for jobs. I am so bored. I am better than this. I should be going to work every day. I also need more socialization.
As for my overseas search... that one looks far more promising... except that I am waiting for my one reference to still send me a recommendation letter that I was supposed to receive by yesterday and I am getting impatient and irritated and frustrated and several other synonyms. I want to complete my freakin application so I can have a job lined up and have a date set to get the hell out of here and experience an entire new world! And to teach English... which would be awesome!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Frustrated, Bored, & Penniless
Posted by Telefunken at 4:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment