BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

The Search

Oh.... my..... Gawd....

My search for an ESL position has become... like... climactic.... The reason being... I've gone from searching really hard, putting out lots and lots of applications, lots and lots of ads, expecting some to maybe be not all that interested for whatever reason, be it lack of teaching experience or whatever.... But it seems like EVERY single institution that I had applied to (and a bunch of others) had responded to me and now it's... insane. There's.. just... too... many.
The good news is that I have options. There are SEVERAL locations in China that are interested in getting to know me better... and there is one institution hiring for Japan that I successfully made it through part 2 of a 3 part screening process and there is just one more interview in a little while and if I pass it, I can live and work in Japan.
Although some of the locations in China are GORGEOUS but a lot of them want placement ASAP and if I accept it, then I miss out on Japan... because that placement is not ASAP... mhm.... and it's more money....
I am also afraid of my most recent employment info destroying me and my chances of going to Japan... so I am like... Maaaaybe I should take the more immediate options which are also very good... or... I dunno....

I just want a position secured for me.

0 comments: