BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

The Delicious Torso & The Stupid Fuckhead

Dear Blog,

I'm sorry I've neglected you, my love. But I've just been so damn busy. But that is not what I am going to talk about in this entry. Tonight I was on one of the personals sites and for a few minutes I fell in love with a headless torso. Damn, it was one sexy headless torso. But that is not all... he started talking to me... and I was thinking "Yeah, yeah, another headless torso..." but then he started talking about Halloween costumes and stuff unrelated to sex (while of course there was wonderful implicit sex talk thrown in here and there... I apologize to my more innocent of readers for sharing). But then... further more I find that this guy is... an engineer.... My nerdy ex bf was an engineer... and well... this guy sort of reminded me of him... except his torso was sexier and other slight differences....
On the topic of online personals.... I was messaged by a guy a couple days ago on a site... but I wasn't interested and didn't respond... then today I had a message from some girl saying she knew a guy who I could have fun with... and then she messaged me again asking if I wanted to meet him.... then I get a message from that guy from a couple of days ago and I find out that it was him and I am of course not interested having ignored his ass the first time... then he favorites me.... then the bimbo girl messages me and she's like if you're not interested why don't you just say so... then I decide to reply to her and state that not responding to someone is indicative of not being interested...... like.... holy fuck.... I hate freaks. And... Guys who get their gal friends to tell me that they are interested in me at THE BAR... I think THOSE guys are weak... but.... online.... wow.... just.... pathetic... and I HATE when they persist after I've been ignoring them. I hate it with a vindictive passion.
Aaaaand... on an unrelated note... I started a screenplay last week! It is a horror film... and as I was writing it I had everything so clearly visualized in my head that I started to get freaked out being all alone in my apartment... It was awesome.
I want sex.
Goodnight! :)

0 comments: