Hello blog....
Today was a big day for me.
I graduated with my bachelar of arts in theatre....
The emotion of the day hit me far more than I had predicted... it is far more than receiving a piece of paper....
Anyway... long story short... I am emotional. I am joyful and sad at the same time.
My family visited all weekend and now they parted and I feel kinda lonely.
But the big thing I feel is the "Now what?" feeling. The big event is over. Now all I have is a job I work at 40 hours a week... and I am not passionate about my work. Therefore I have decided I am going to study the real estate again and break into that business. Once I start making a lot of money in real estate... like A LOT of money..... I will take time off and pursue my true passion in the arts.... film, theatre, acting.... I. will. fucking. do. it.
I feel a lil better now.
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Now what?
Posted by Telefunken at 4:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment