Dear Blog,
It has been approximately 2 weeks since my last blogfession.
Within those 2 weeks a lot has happened. Primarily I moved to a different apartment and it is AWESOME! I have so much more space and the building is very well kept and is loaded with character! I LOVE IT!
However, I have been working so much since I moved that I feel like I haven't had a lot of time to enjoy my new space. Also, before I can feel like my home is complete I will need to buy a new couch (I gave away my futon and recliner) and I will also want to purchase a bigger, better TV. I will also need the landlord to come hang all my wall hanging stuff.
Speaking of the couch and TV I have been looking a lot. I've looked online at kijiji a lot but I feel a bit sketched out by the concept of buying used expensive items and also the concept of going into a stranger's home to view and/or pick up said items. So I think I will just splurge a lil more and buy them new... which again... is scary... because that is a lot of money being spent and I need to tell myself to take my time and not to rush into these purchases. I have been price shopping.... and have actually considered buying but told myself to wait. I paid for a haircut today though! My hairdresser did a very good job! I needed to get a haircut before next weekend... because.... I am finally going to be graduating from university! Woohoo!
So... life has been pretty sweet... except for the fact that my job is major stressful and I need to fight to put it out of my mind. Today is a weekend day for me and I almost needed a shot of vodka after receiving a call from work... that's how much it sucks at times.... My. job. is. stressful.
But... I can at least realistically look at buying expensive electronics and furniture... wouldn't be able to do that without my job which sucks the life out of me....
One last thing I'd like to mention.... I am ready for a new love. I need sex and romance in my life and I WILL get it!!! However I have standards and the people who I am attracted to tend to be snobby... so it may take a while.
Maybe I'll so a shot of vodka anyway... or just have some tea... hmm... I dunno.
Friday, October 8, 2010
New Life
Posted by Telefunken at 7:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment