BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

For the swan to never hear

You are inhuman. You are a monster. You destroyed my happiness. I cared for you more than anyone else will ever care for you and you rejected it. You lost your chance at true love. You broke me. I am dead. I am empty. I am incapable of loving anyone, because of you. I am incapable of being happy because of you. I love you so much that I hate you. I hate you. I will die alone because of you. You go on living without a care for me. You forget I exist until I contact you. You talk as if we are casual acquaintances without a history. You avoid any real emotions. You always have. That is why we are where we are today. You bastard. I hate you. Despite all your flaws I still love you. I only wish you could do the same. I wish you knew how to fight for something. I wish you knew how to work on relationships. I wish you new how to solve your (our) issues instead of avoiding the situation and damaging everything. I can never be repaired. If only I could tell you this to your face... but that would only make matters worse. So I must both love and hate you in secret. Life is cold.

0 comments: