So... I worked today... and now I remember how much I don't hate my job! I like it (even though a mean lady yelled at me)!
You see... I get anxiety before I need to... for example... go to work.
Now that I have shaken off weekend mode, I should be good for the week! ^.^
Now that I got that anxiety off my chest and the ex is off my mind for the moment... I will talk about Ai-kon. It was a lot of fun! Basically it was a lot of walking around, looking at people in costumes, looking at merchandise, going to panels, etc.. And I bought a Jack Skellington because I felt I needed to buy SOMETHING! I actually wanted to buy more but I was feeling very stingy with my money since I spent way too much on pizza Friday night.
It was also my second time seeing Colie Quan since she came back! The first time was sometime in the middle of the week, when we rented Youth in Revolt, which was a fun movie!
Now I am downloading True Blood because I forgot to watch it last night.
I feel much better today.
Monday, July 19, 2010
Monday Goodness!
Posted by Telefunken at 5:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment