BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Burn Out

Um... the last couple of weeks at work have been rather hectic and just... too much. I have a bit too much of a work load and too much on my shoulders... and there is so much confusion about registration for my program and then people yell at me. I get yelled at for everyones mistakes at my branch. I also feel like my boss doesn't really care about me anymore and doesn't like me the way she use to. I think she came to realize that I am human and am capable of making mistakes. I feel like I need to be a robot. I feel like I can't be human but I every situation that I need to deal with is a constant reminder of how human I am. I can only store so much information and I cannot come up with magically solutions that work out for everyone and everything. I often just feel like hiding. Also... I was never really that passionate about my specific area of work... I just need the money... Arts and film are what I am truly passionate about... but I feel trapped in this situation that I am in now because I NEED the money... I also want to have a good long run at my job before I flee... *sigh*

0 comments: