Hey there,
It has been a week since my last blog entry and so I figure it is time for a new one, especially since tomorrow is my first 100% day off in nearly 2 weeks and I feel like I have some time to relax and... blog. However I do not know exactly what I am going to blog about so this may just turn out to be random, semi-incoherent ramblings.
Well, first of all I will mention my job because my life is my job and my job is my life. This week I am feeling pretty good about it. I had some growing problems last week and earlier this week which I have since defused. Last night we had a pretty high tension incident which had everyone on staff running all over the facility. However I am choosing not to go into details, but I will just say everything was okay in the end. Today I taught my first full class of aquafit and that was a lot of fun! I quite enjoyed it and hope that the people in my class enjoyed it as well. My only criticism for myself is that I lost track of time and almost ended the class early... but I didn't.
Now... let's make this blog entry a lil fresher... what is going on in my life outside of my job? *Sound of crickets chirping* ... Well... actually I have thought about going into education... toyed with the idea... still thinking about it... I probably wont. That was a response to a "depression" I was going to regarding my job which turned out to be temporary. Well... I hope it doesn't come back. Like any job there will be good days and bad days, but it's just not easy when I am down for quite some time and feeling trapped. Notice how this paragraph was supposed to be NOT about my job... Guess it's time for a new paragraph.
This paragraph will NOT be about my job! I am still working on my screenplay. I am thinking I might write some more tonight. Tomorrow is a day off so I will have plenty of time then. My parents were actually supposed to visit me tomorrow night but they had to cancel (sad face). However, that makes my day tomorrow.... freer? Is that how you spell that? How strange... I don't know. I might buy Goldeneye for Wii. It's out now and I need it. Also need to plan stuff for work. That would be the bigger priority. I need to be careful about buying video games because I can't get too distracted from work. Okay... new paragraph time.
My ex! I have nothing to say about my ex. I just figured he'd be worth a mention... and he has been mentioned... Discombobulated thoughts indeed. I think I will end this blog entry here. I guarantee my next entry will be more focused on a particular topic.
Bye for now, my love.
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Discombobulation
Posted by Telefunken at 9:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment