When I have time away from the hustle bustle of the work week, my anxiety tends to flare up like mad... and it's pretty bad. It is what sort of ruins a lot of times in my life that are supposed to be fun and enjoyed... or that are supposed to be relaxing. The anxiety also comes in various forms.
Towards the end of a weekend I get anxiety about returning to work. I just worry... even if there is no need to worry. Once I show up at work I feel fine. But it is when I am away that I worry... and sometimes it makes my stomach queazy.
Sometimes the worry goes beyond day-to-day worry but escalates to worry about life in the long run and life as a whole. Am I working at a job that I truly enjoy? What is a realistic amount of time to stick with my job before I change my path? What sort of path am I going to take after my current job? Am I going to be able to stick with my job long enough and be happy? Am I going to be single and largely alone all my life? Will there ever be a chance for me and my ex? Will I ever get over my ex? Will I ever be able to move forward and be happy without him? The concept of that frightens me. I do not want to move forward. I would rather hang on to the pain than let him go.... moving back to anxiety... Will I ever be able to live the comfortable lifestyle that I desire? Will I be able to live in a better apartment? Will I ever be able to purchase a house? Will I be comfortable with the decision that I make? Will I be alone in the house that I purchase? Now this is all just getting way too depressing.
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Anxiety
Posted by Telefunken at 12:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment