BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Life Update

Honestly... Right now, I feel way too tired to blog.... and way too tired to do anything. I don't know why.

But I am blogging anyway.

So.... my job has been going alright. It's a pretty busy 5 days per week. It has it's ups and it's downs. I manage to get a lot done. Last week my boss wasn't around much at all so I did manage to accomplish a lot without interruption. Friday the front desk ordered pizza for everyone... they ordered each person their own box of pizza. o.O They also had a bunch of stick on tattoos on Friday... I am not sure why.... I got a bulldog one and it still hasn't come off. Tomorrow I someone new is starting... and tomorrow is also my performance evaluation. I am quite nervous about that. Also, tomorrow evening I am throwing my first staff meeting which again I guess could be kind of nerve wracking. I will need to think it over a lot today.
After work on Friday I ended up dropping someone off on my way home and I forgot to tell him to lock his door (I don't have power locks) and at some point between Friday evening and Saturday evening someone broke into my car and stole my shift knob. JUST my shift knob. That's really weird. It is quite unsettling that someone got into my car, but also a relief that no major damage was done. It's annoying though.
Friday night I ended up drinking a lot with a friend. We went to the liquor mart and I bought the ingredients to make purple hazes. We also had premixed cosmos and random concoctions. We then went to Johnny G's where we had delicious burgers, wings, and fries... and we were both starving... but then we ate too much... waaayyy too much... at 3am.
Thursday night I ended up signing the lease for the apartment I mentioned in my previous blog... so I will be moving for October 1st.
Lately my ex has been making a lot of cameos in my dreams. It makes me sad. I have been trying to meet other guys lately... but... it's just not the same... and in the end I just don't really feel like continuing to see them.

I am very hungry right now. I need to go eat fattening food.

So tired.

0 comments: