BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

The shopping adventures of Tiffany and I!

I woke up this morning and decided that today would be a lazy day where I will stay home and do nothing and be a hermit... However then my very gay friend asked if I wanted to go for brunch... and I said maybe... because I really just felt like staying home and being lazy... but then I decided I'd go and we went to the pancake house at The Forks and had breakfast at 2:30 in the afternoon which was quite filling and delicious. At that time, my friend Tiffany texted me and told me she was at the mall... so I decided I'd meet her at the mall because I was dying to buy something... anything... I just needed to own something new to make me happy. My super gay friend then dropped me off at the mall... He was afraid of being a third wheel so decided not to join us... But anyway... I joined Tiffany on her mad, vigorous search for shoes... but she could not find the perfect shoes... however I did manage to find some very nice dressy clothes to try on and I had Tiffany there to give me her input on what she thought looked good or not... and I must say she is the most wonderful person to shop with! I will need to use her as my personal shopping assistant in the future. I did end up buying some very nice clothes and so did she thus making our shopping day a great success! We also ended up going to a place called Jugo Juice and it was.... delicious!

In the end, today was a good day... even though it is Sunday and tomorrow is Monday... and any week day has potential to become massively stressful out of the blue. However the best thing for me to do now is just relax... because it is still Sunday. James, do not think of Monday... until it is Monday.

0 comments: