Every week, I go to work and I am busy, busy, busy dealing with people, computers, phones, pools, and also socializing with coworkers on the side... and then usually I finish in the evening and I am pretty tired and ready to settle down and relax until I go to bed and get up for the next day.... and I always look forward to Friday when I could have time to myself.......
But once Friday hits and sometimes into Saturday... I suddenly realize or remember that I have nobody.... and I am quite alone. I am, in fact, a person who often is able to entertain himself and often enjoys being alone... but sometimes enough is enough and I just need social interaction. I live by myself and at times it just gets so unbearably lonely.
Sometimes there ARE kinda-random gay guys who seem to be waiting for me to ask them if they want to hang out... but that's not what I need. I need well established friends to talk to or people who I can really click with... Not desperate boys who I find incredibly bland and uninteresting.
Saturday, August 14, 2010
I Die On Weekends
Posted by Telefunken at 6:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment