BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Poncho

Yesterday after work, I went horseback trail riding with a bunch of people from work. It was actually a group of people from various branches. It was my first time on a horse and it was actually a lot of fun... and also kind of relaxing. My horse was named Poncho and he was the slowest horse out of all of them... which is why they gave me a whip. Woot woot! Afterwards we all had a steak dinner (some had vegetarian lasagna.) Over all it was a very good experience and it is something that I would definitely like to do again.
However after I got home I was incredibly restless and wanted to do something with friends (like drink) but I had no one available to invite. However, towards the end of the night I ended up having a conversation about the enjoyment of sex over MSN. It was still over all a boring evening, post horseback riding.
This morning my ex was online on MSN. Actually I can still see that he is... He's out at the lake apparently... likely with friends. If he got invited out a year ago, I would be there too. *sigh*
I remember last year at his friends' cabin, him and I went for a walk by ourselves at night down the road and just talked the whole way in the pitch black darkness, just enjoying the cool night together... and the peace. It was a very nice time.

0 comments: