Hello Blog,
Today my parents came into the city and we had lunch and went to the mall and such... It was very nice to see them. Now that they left, I am sitting here home alone and I feel kind of... lonely. I'd just like to do something with a friend or friends but people in my life seem to be distant lately.
My mother told me that I should join a church group to meet more people. I do have religious friends who are in fact quite good friends. But I don't think joining a church group is really... for me. She wants to make sure I have friends who aren't losers... but I can meet non-losers in other ways. :p
I was also thinking about the future and how I am the youngest in my immediate family and I will be all alone in my old age... and there is no way I am going to end up partnered... because all the men are fucked up... especially the gay ones... and even the decent ones... I am just not interested in them. Everyone just seems kind of bland and uninteresting to me... no matter what type of person they are. I am unable to fully connect with anyone, There is only one person who I have any interest in but we've tried and failed and I am not going to go into details about that in this blog entry because the topic has gotten so fucking stale.
On the plus side, I like my job and it distracts me from feeling and thinking about anything personal.... but it's the weekend.
I think I am going to walks (in the rain) to visit my friend at work (where I use to work)... I would so go shopping today except all the stores downtown close at 6pm on Saturdays... stupid downtown...
I think tonight, I will have a drink by myself... unless by some miracle I have a friend who isn't busy or too tired to do anything... then I will not have a drink... by myself.
If you read my blog, I love you!
Bye bye, now!
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Relaxing Saturday Loneliness
Posted by Telefunken at 4:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment