Greetings!
Earlier today I blogged about my dream I had last night... well... since then I was chatting with a hot guy on MSN... and he was telling me how he was hung over... and I suggested going for a swim.... then I decided that I would go for a swim and I did... and I worked out.... and ran.... and chatted with my ex coworkers... and bought a bunch of stuff at HMV... and when I was at HMV I chatted with the long haired hippy dude about how awesome anime was... especially the films by Hayao Miyazaki (I bought Howl's Moving Castle.) He was a very friendly HMV guy... I would so go back to HMV to be served by him again!
So I feel better... I am not saying that I put that dream completely behind me now... but I just feel... a lil better. And it's a long weekend! Woot woot! My body also feels very physically well after that workout. I also have a lot of fruits to eat which are also helping in my physical greatness.I really need to get back into these good habits. By good habits I mean, exercise and good food... not buying things. I need to save... so I can buy a house... and a 55" TV... and superb furniture.
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Fitness to the Rescue!
Posted by Telefunken at 4:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment