Well... to start off... I will speak of the aquafit instructor course I took this weekend. It ran Friday and Saturday and it was pretty awesome! I actually knew everybody who was taking the course so we had a lot of fun! Friday night I ended up driving a couple girls from the class downtown. One of them was my arch nemesis back when I use to work downtown, but we got along fine. That Friday night I sort of wanted to go to sleep... but then my super annoying friend texted me and wanted to go for drinks... so I was like yeah, whatever and we drank a bit.... then I went to bed and woke up and was pretty good in the morning and the rest of the class went great.... I ended up driving those two other participants there and back again on that day.... and it was a lot of fun. So after finishing the course and having two cups of coffee in me at the same time I was on a pretty big high on life (and caffeine). So, I was at home feeling good... but also bored and energetic and really wanting to do something!
And well... this is where things turned awry... He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named showed up online on MSN and I started chatting with him and we were having decent chit-chat then a movie came up that neither of us have seen and myself being incredibly hopelessly stupid suggested we go see it.... well.... he asked questions about the movie and such... and completely avoided responding to the suggestion. Now things are clear. He is too dumb to bother with. So anyway... I was starting to come down from my high on life pretty quickly... in fact I was crashing down (It always happens on days when I feel... VERY good). But... I didn't want to have a gloomy depressive Saturday... So I went to the gym and for a swim and it was awesome! I always find that working out / exercise is so good for my spirit and helps me to deal with the sorrow. But anyway... I felt good again... and I showed up at home... and You-Know-Who was still online... and I chatted at him more. >.> But it was good... but then after an hour or two I was sad again and I think I really needed someone else to talk to, but there wasn't really anyone who I wanted to talk to (I am nit-picky about my friends). I wasn't necessarily heart wrenchingly upset all evening.... but just a lil bit. But anywhoo, quite later on in the evening, m'lady Colie shows up on MSN and we decide that we will go cruising so I pick her up and we go cruising through Wolsely, downtown, EK, St. Boniface, St. Vital, and then decided to go bowling.... which was a lot of fun! I haven't gone bowling in 5 years or so. It was also good that we both really suck at bowling and we were both able to win one game. After a good night of cruising and bowling I was in a better mood and dropped her off at home, then went home myself and soon went to bed.
Now today my muscles hurt! Woot woot!
I do feel a lil low though. Cardio this morning or in the early afternoon might help with that though.... or shopping. Cardio is less expensive though.
Sunday, September 12, 2010
The Waves
Posted by Telefunken at 8:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment