BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hell

I had a dream last night... and it was good... and it was also the worst dream... ever.
I wont be able to explain it all clearly because dreams can be so nonsensical and events can morph and change in a split second and time can jump in a split second but I will do my best.

What I can remember... There was a caged elevator made of bone that went down into the ground and it was either out in a forest.... maybe in a grave yard... where ever it was it was outdoors.... and when you went down the elevator you ended up in a large underground cavern deep down into the center of the Earth... and I remember there being lots of people there... and... it was a party... certain evidence points to it being a Halloween party... anyway.. I was there... and my ex was there... and we bumped into each other and we ended up finding an area to ourselves where we would not be disturbed and we embraced each other and no one would disturb us. It was very nice. I remember double checking and feeling for his warmth to make sure that it was in fact real... because it felt too good to be true... however there was a split second where I woke up and realized that it wasn't real because the only thing in my grasp were my blankets... and then I went back to sleep.

Throughout the rest of the dream(s) the settings morphed and changed a lot so for me to explain EVERYTHING would be a mess for you to read... however the gist of what went on... was that I found that my ex was with someone new... and the image of this person was still in my mind... He was a bit younger than my ex and I and the two of them were together all the time and everyone around was so supportive of the two of them... and it was heart wrenching... and they knew a lady who was involved in the film industry so they all had acting parts under their belts... and I didn't... and for those of you who do not know me... acting and film is a major aspiration for myself. To see someone who you lost your connection with connecting with someone else and being both involved with something that is a major part of yourself.... it's just wrong.

There was also another point in my dream where I was in some sort of class and my ex was there... the class seemed to be maybe some sort of drama class... anyway half the class (including myself) was sitting in a circle and the other half (including my ex) was sitting to the side of the circle and the instructor gave direction for the half outside the circle to choose a partner and put their hands on their shoulders. I remember waiting a while for someone to put their hands on my shoulders and when I finally felt the hands... it was not my ex.

Also at some point in my dream I was fighting off aliens, demons, & robots like a pro.. but that is another story.

I don't want this dream to affect my entire day. It's Saturday. It's supposed to be fun. I miss him though.

0 comments: