BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

25

On Wednesday I turned 25 and went for cake with some of my old coworkers at Baked Expectations. Twas very good! I had Dark Chocolate Cheesecake and it was pure deliciousness! The next day, yesterday a friend of mine want me to go over to his place for drinks.. so I was like okay.... well.... I showed up there... and he had a bottle of champagne.... and he had bought me cupcakes and gave me a card.... and I was like "Wow.... okay, whatever..." and we drank lots and lots and lots and at one point in the night I nabbed his phone and snuck a peak at his text messages...... He was telling his friends that we would be a perfect match. >.<
Um.... well.... anyway.... We went out for food and I ate some very good shrimp... yeah.

And now it is the long weekend after a very busy work week! (I gave job interviews to a total of 8 people this week... 5 were today.)

...... I'm bored..

0 comments: