BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Emotional Release

Right now... I need to blog... because I am feeling very down today.
I really haven't a clue on what I am exactly going to say and what direction this is going to take and thus this may be my most discombobulated entry to date....
This morning and afternoon I just have been feeling generally quite down... I still have my ex on my mind who I haven't seen online and available since Friday and have the thought in my mind that he is spending the weekend with his bf (I actually haven't a clue whether he has one or not) like he use to spend them with me....
And I am having second thoughts about other things in my life that I was feeling good about.... like.... perhaps things are not working out as well as I thought...
Yesterday actually turned out to be a good day... I spent way too much time on Second Life at the computer in the morning and afternoon, but in the evening I hung out with a friend... we went for dinner, went to the fair, and then went to the pub for some drinks and wild live music... and we had an awesome times and there were plenty of laughs... and then I came home and had a crazy time with my friend Colie on Second Life...
I am just typing whatever pops into my mind in order to relieve my restlessness, anxiety, & sad feeling.... I did some crunches and push ups just now to try help it a bit with not a lot of success...
Even though it is cloudy right now... Colie mentioned the idea of going for a run in the park... and that is a good idea but perhaps not considering my achilles tendon still hurts a bit and I should probably make an effort to let it rest and heal...
I ran out of things to type now.... so I am going to end this entry.
I hope for happiness.

0 comments: