Lately I've been coming to a realization... and this will sound weird... but... it has just recently started to hit that a lot of the people who I see from day to day including people who I may just bump into while I am working... they actually like me... and they actually enjoy talking to me, think I am friendly, helpful, competent, confidant, and other positive qualities.... and they enjoy talking to me.... and when I am not around sometimes they miss me.
I just go from day to day feeling like a public servant and I don't know / forget that some people actually care about me or care about what I actually do. I often don't see the positive qualities in myself as a pass through day after day after day....
Sometimes I feel like I am not doing things quite as well as I should and that people in general either don't see me or just see me as a nobody... but some people DO see me and appreciate me.
I feel good.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Appreciated
Posted by Telefunken at 5:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I appreciate you!
Post a Comment