So.... Right after I broke up with my ex, I met this new guy... I met him about 2 days after I was officially broken up and when I first saw him, I thought he was physically stunning and his personality was so warm and friendly. We said our Hellos and greetings but then we spent a lot of time in close proximity and didn't really talk because of busy-ness and probably a little bit of shyness as well. The following couple weeks I saw him a few times and it was similar. I only got to see him for a short time as well... so there was really very little time to get to know him.
One day, we eventually did start talking and we got along really well and it was just such a nice, friendly conversation. When he was about to part ways with me that day I remember an awkward moment when he went a lil more out of his way than necessary to bid me farewell. On the weeks to follow we continued to talk and there were always small hints of flirtation there.
Today is the first day that we spent a longer period of time together and today is the first day that he mentioned himself dating girls (Boo!)... but at the same time the flirtation between us was so much stronger... at one point he JOKED "We should date!" Despite his heterosexuality I am still going to continue to enjoy my time I do get to see him because our conversations and interactions are so very enjoyable. Perhaps he will turn out to be bi... or confused... or not. *shrugs*
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Flirtations
Posted by Telefunken at 10:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment