BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

The First Blog.

Allo!

This is my first blog and seeing as it is my first I feel I should explain why I am choosing to start a blog. To begin I should explain a little bit about who I am and where I am today....

I am a 24 year old Canadian male living on my own in an apartment in downtown Winnipeg. I originally moved here in 2004 to go to university and major in theatre & film, with the intent of being a successful actor or director. At the time I was incredibly naive. As it stands today, I have to take one course still to get a degree and I am registered to take one in May. Let's hope I do well...... Also in the first year that I moved here I came out as gay and everyone was accepting and wonderful about it... however that really just gave new meaning and an all new beginning to my never ending misadventures of being single... -.- In regards to that over the past 6 years I have been highly emotional, at times felt like I've gone insane, and there really is just too much to say and too much that I just shouldn't say. On the bright side, I feel I am a much wiser person today than I was then. I did have a relationship recently that lasted 14 months and it was good... while it lasted. Now I am single... again. And I will get into more details on that in future blogs.

My goal around this time... right now... is to find a good career. Right now I am a lifeguard and have been on e for 8 years.... which is just far too long.

And as far as relationships go... I think I am best to be alone right now. I currently have a strong side that is very antisocial... which is something I will dive deeper into in future.

But anyway... why am I starting a blog? I just want a place to release my thoughts and to explore them and go into details. It's really mostly for myself and not necessarily for entertainment. However I will release the link to closer friends. I just ran out of writing steam so I will stop typing now....

0 comments: